Thursday, February 10, 2011

News and Notes: 2.10.11

Get a piece of paper and complete the following:
  1. I wonder why...
  2. I wonder why...
  3. If I ruled the school, I would...
  4. At school, I really like __________________ because ______________________.
  5. My friends are talking about (list 3 things):
  6. I've overheard people talking about (list 3 things):
  7. Why do I have to ____________________?
  8. I have no idea how to ____________________.
You will be turning these in. The answers here do not have to all be school related, but MUST be appropriate for school and of interest to teen readers.

Please do not complete your Web Assignment for the week of 2/14. Changes are coming to the system. Form a team of no more than four people (you must have at least three), name your team (creative journalism related names are encouraged, but not required. Team flags are encouraged, but not required) and come to class Monday ready for a titanic battle!

The room is closed today and tomorrow at lunch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Keep reviewing "7 Deadly Sins of Student Writers" and your AP stylebook. Quizzes are in your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment