Friday, November 5, 2010

What's Happening: 11.5.10

Don't forget worknight is Wednesday, November 10.


Support Rachel's Film:

Hey. Hey you. Vote. Now. Yeah. Now. Go. Vote. VOTE.

Hello. :) This is Rachel. So, voting started today for Fresh Films. The majority of you probably wont know what I'm talking about so here's the background details:

- This is part of a non-profit organization called Dreaming Tree Films.
- Fresh Films is a project where teens are chosen to make a short film in 6 days.
- Three teams where chosen. One in San Fran (Woot!), Chicago, and LA.
- At the end of the 6 days, the films made are put up for an online voting competition (this is where you people come in :D ).
- The team with the most votes at the end of NOV 18 will...uh...win? I think. >.<
- For more info on the teams and program, check out http://fresh-films.com/

So yeah, I spent 6 days making a short film (while skipping school xD) and worked my butt off, so forget LA and forget Chicago. Please support and vote for SAN FRANCISCO~ Let San Fran have more glory in addition to winning the World Series! :)

Yeah...Vote! I know I wrote that word like a million times here...Please? One a day would be really meaningful to me. D':



P.S. Did I mention you can vote as many times as you want? :P


link---------> http://fresh-films.com/ <---------link

No comments:

Post a Comment